Monday, December 15, 2008











We got family pictures this week. I think that they turned out great of the kids. I am always critical of myself. Hope is so fun to photograph her personality shines through and I think that she is gorgeous. We always have fun doing pictures. Trey is getting so big he is such a little man. When ever anyone asks how old he is his response is " a big 4" and it is true, he has grown out of all his clothes his pants and shirts all to short. Hunter just broke his first tooth. That was fun and he is starting to show his miscievious personality, which will be great as he gets mobile.

3 comments:

shipmans said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are soooo cute!!! Your outfits look so good together. I need to get family pictures done so bad.

Jessica said...

Love the pictures! So Cute! I actually go the same sweater for Kaden!

Brook and Chad said...

Your pictures are SO cute! And, I am critical of you, too. You look gorgeous! Hee hee! See, that's the critic vote that counts. So, double thumbs up!!!